These are the rules:
1. Winners grab the image above and put it in your blog.
2. Link back to the person who gave you it.
3. Tell 10 things about yourself
4. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
5. Contact the bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have won.
Ten things about me
1) I have been six foot tall since I was 13. I hated being tall and was jealous of all the short cute girls. I always felt men put me in the Amazon category. Oh she doesn’t need help with her bags. Look at her she got it. The little cute girls they would bend over backwards to help. I have no idea if this is a fiction of my imagination but it always seemed true to me at the time.
2) I do not and have not played basketball. I have even had old ladies in the grocery store ask me that. Not all tall people are coordinated enough to play sports.
3) I have gotten rid of decent men over the years. Always thinking there was something better around the corner. I had a saying I swore by. Men are like busses there will be another one in 15 min. Clearly something I regret now in my single status.
4) I have online dated on and off since 1995. In those days I was meeting great guys all the time. Now that you can buy a computer in Wal-Mart for 300 bucks. Now a cell phone can give you totally internet access. Now I am meeting a lot more frogs then princes. I still keep hope alive. I know the man for me isn’t going to show up out of nowhere.
5) I have a major crush on Hill Harper. He is a B actor that I discovered many years ago. He is now on CSI New York. A friend of mine met him and told me he is 5’6. I smiled because I still don’t care my crush is strong.
6) I love 80’s music beyond all others. I miss the 80’s
7) I am still in love with Prince. When the movie Purple Rain comes on T.V. I fantasize about being Apollonian. Yes, I know Prince is about 5’3
8) If I had the money I would have two kids by myself and tie my tubes then look for a husband. I know it sounds crazy but money is the only thing standing in my way at this point.
9) I wish I could start over again at 22 when the world was my oyster.
10) I lost over 100 pounds in my twenties. No one believes me, saying they cannot imagine I was ever that big. People in my home town sure do remember!!!
I don’t have 15 blogs that I follow. So here are the ones I choose to nominate.