Therapist appointment went better than expected. She talked not just listen. I loved that. She read me like a book. Sounds like she knows what she is doing.
What did she deducted:
1) She doesn’t think I need to go on medication
2) I need to work on coping skills
3) Work on being my own best friend
4) Stop playing the negative tape in my head
5) Learn how to not internalize thing from childhood
6) Work on Liking\Loving myself
I thought myself damn she hit the nail on the head. I also like the being my own best friend. I never heard it put that way. I told her about the baby making and all it entails she didn’t blink hard. I am sure she has heard a lot in the four walls. She actually sounded like she respected my decisions. So I think I found my new therapist. I have to say I was nervous. I didn’t want to waste my time in any way. Not at the specialist co pay. My homework is to be aware of when I play the negative tape. Here is to sanity!!!