I have Ava furniture. Thank you Jesus. I will never shop at Babies r Us again. Or at least the Dedham Massachusetts locations. I had nothing but problems from beginning to end. They are not customer service based at all.
1) The associated didn’t seem to want to sell me the furniture
2) Complaining to customer service was a waste of time. I clearly was calling India and they were reading from the script. When I finally got to a supervisor they told me all the other customer service people I talked to didn’t know what they were talking about.
3) They gave me $50.00 in gift codes. Which were 25.00 a piece that could not be used together. You also had to shop online.
4) The customer service line is for online and basically can’t do shit for the stores.
5) I was told on three different occasions a regional manager would contact me in 48 hours. Never happened
6)The deliver and assemble company were late. They said they were late because the store couldn’t find my dresser and made them wait an hour and half until they found it.
I wouldn’t be shocked if that sales consultant hide it. I am so done with them. I really feel when it comes down to it they suck and you can buy things online cheaper. Granted I needed someone to assemble.
I have been ordering things like crazy. Ava room is the first time I spent decorating in my life. I have an idea of what I want. I have a name decal. I am thinking about the tree decal for her wall. Her theme is Owls. I fell into that theme. My mother liked the bedding set.
I will share pictures once I am finished. I have a few more things to purchase and wait for delivery. I ordered the bedding set and a rug and night-light owl theme. A lot of people have a glider in the room. I am not sure if I want that or not. I am still thinking about it.
I am going to work on being more productive when I am home. I am also trying to decided when I want to go back to work. Not an easy answer!!