I am going to list all the things I want, need and desire right here like a vision board. I don’t have time to get a poster board. Even though I need to, so it stays in the front of my mind.
- Finish my book and start working on the prior book I put on hold. I will always keep you posted on that progress
- Finally get out of debt
- Find a man in my life I can trust with my daughter (I have major trust issues, we will see how this works out)
- Ava talking by her fourth birthday (staying prayed up)
- Pregnant by the end of the year (A few things can happen to make this possible)
- Lose 80 pounds
- Pray every night ( I have a consistency problem. I believe that God is on my side. I need to say my prayers every night to keep all my goals in the front of my mind.)
I am ready to make all this happen. At least anything I can contribute to our work on I am there. Things have not been easy, especially with the word autism in my life. I wasn’t prepared for everything I have faced in this past year. To everyone who has goals and dreams. Make sure you work on them. You don’t have to take ten hours. Do a half an hour a day. I have many things I am involved with. Now I am part of a non-profit Brown Girls with Autism. I have more stuff on my list than time. I try and keep up with everything the best I can and not beat myself up.
I beat myself up enough in my life. I can be my own worst enemy. How I can abuse myself is very embarrassing. I am so in awe of women who love themselves and fell they can accomplish anything. I had times in my life that was the case. More times it was not. Loving myself isn’t a natural behavior for me. I am going to work on it being my NORMAL!!